Monday, April 11, 2016

Social Media

Social media seemed like a good way for startup since it is a very cheap way to get out to a lot of people. I would primary stick with Twitter since it it help me focus on one outlet and since there are a lot people on it and can reach a lot of people. The main goal of a social media page I feel would be to interact with customers and answer any questions. The secondary goal would be to get my businesses image and the interacting with customers should help that since it would show I want to talk with my customers.

3 comments:

  1. You're right. Social media IS a powerful tool and not just for marketing! I've used Twitter to contact Chase Customer Service and got a response within a few hours. It was very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Media is a great platform for advertising your business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social Media is a great platform for advertising your business!

    ReplyDelete