Monday, April 4, 2016

Product


The product section was an interesting section since I never really thought of how much time and effort was put towards what items were for sale. I was told that there are items that are perishable and will become bad if left out too long. I learned that the time of year makes a huge difference to what goes on the shelves since there are different sports seasons. I used the time of year to put out the right items and make a good amount of profit. This led me to make a great amount of profit from a failing business. 

2 comments:

  1. How did you price things in relation to the season? Were 'in season' items priced cheaper or more expensive to maximize your profits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you decide how much product to order when your selling seasonal items? I've always wondered if companies loose money when there is a big after season sale on unsold items.

    ReplyDelete