Monday, April 4, 2016

Market Research


The Market Research section showed me how to use surveys effectively to gain as much profit as possible. In the simulation I gave out surveys to find out who was doing the shopping and what radio stations where being listen. When I ask people who was shopping I also asked their age to get a good demographic of my potential customers. After the shoppers survey I took a survey on what radio stations where being listen to and had the fill out there age. After that I took the ages of customers and matched them with radio stations. I used that information to put my $1,000 into the correct radio stations. I ended up going from no profit to making $10,000 a week.

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean that you made changes to your business based on the survey answers? How did you choose who took the survey?

    ReplyDelete